Go down 
+2
kaces
Seagullvmk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hornzey.

Application--Accepted-- Empty
PostSubject: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 20:05

Names anthony hornsey, i live in WALES , UK here is my application for you to grind through and hopefully ( Fingers crossed ) enjoy.

- What, why, or whom brought your interest to Gladiators? Well i might mention this alot, but if some dont remember i was a former member of UOP before moving and losing my net, i get back to find youve changed your name

- Primary Nation and levels? US lvl 67

- What ship class are you best at: BB or CV? BB

- How old are you? 20 ( birthdays June 25th )

-Hours you play each day? depends on the occasion lately not much becouse works been keeping me busy and having an operation but usually about 3-5 hours GMT

- Playing experience? No idea how long ive been playing, somewhere close to 2 years id imagine but i migrated from server 1

- Any previous Fleets or squads? see the first part, im surrently in the RIP fleet Enforcer squad, and then there was you guys

- Do you have a premium account? Yes and plan to until i live in a cardboard box

- What is the primary Language you speak? English

- Do you have a microphone? Yep love using vent and TS

- Any special reasons why we should recruit you above someone else? Well i wanna come back lol what i enjoyed most, i remember UoP fondly and i enjoyed all of your company.

- Does anyone else play your account, if so who? How often? Never allowed any one but some one from UoP once use it maybe Kaces or some one with their name starting with K
Back to top Go down
Seagullvmk
MIDN 2/C
MIDN 2/C
Seagullvmk

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec - 20:09

Lol of course kaces has been there. Good to see you back man.
Seagull
Fleet Ambassador
Back to top Go down
kaces
MIDN 1/C
MIDN 1/C
kaces

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 2:20

LOL, i wasnt me, but its nice to see you again horn, welcome back to the world of NF
Back to top Go down
dianne17
MIDN 4/C
MIDN 4/C
dianne17

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 5:47

gud luck . . .nice to see u . . . .
Back to top Go down
Hornzey.

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 7:10

lol i cont remember who it was it may have been kataroy all i remember is some one going on once to see if they could level my bo a lil while i was away lol affraid
Back to top Go down
kataroy
MIDN 2/C
MIDN 2/C
kataroy

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec - 9:00

lol i dont think i was...but anyway good luck whit ur app
Back to top Go down
Hornzey.

PostSubject: ..   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 23:42

just to update, i havent been online for a few days as i had an operation, the meds they gave me make me quite usless playing games and i got 3 days of the meds left and then ill be on, so if u wanna see me play before u decide let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zizo11
MIDN CDR
MIDN CDR
Zizo11

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan - 19:43

Accepted, contacte fakkma or monty69.
Back to top Go down
bismark_121
MIDN 3/C
MIDN 3/C

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan - 19:49

welcome to the fleet !!! cheers AU AU AU ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application--Accepted--   Application--Accepted-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application--Accepted--
Page 1 of 1